Summer Camp 2013
BoostCamp is unique, fun and engaging summer program that will integrate academics and life-skills instruction to foster capable and confident individuals that are connected to our community.
Where: Rifle Middle School
When: July 8th – August 2nd
Days: Monday through Friday
Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.|
Who: Students entering 1st to 4th grade in the fall of 2013
Cost: $125 for the 4 week session
- Lunch and snack are provided.
- Space is limited to 100 students.
- Bus transportation is provided within the Rifle area (Restrictions apply).
Applications are available at:
- To download a PDF of the application in English click here. Para bajar la solicitud en español haga clic aquí.
- Rifle YouthZone office, 136 East 12th Street, Rifle, CO.
- Wamsley, Highland and Graham Mesa Elementary Schools
Completed applications must be received no later than Tuesday, May 21st. Applications accepted by:
- Fax: 970-963-9263.
- Email: email@example.com.
- Delivered: Rifle YouthZone office, 136 East 12th Street.
- Mail: ACCESS Roaring Fork, PO Box 819, Carbondale CO 81623.
Admitted youth will be notified by June 1st.
For further information contact ACCESS Roaring Fork at 970-963-4402 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view some photos of the activities we had last year, please click here.